District of Columbia Municipal Regulations and District of Columbia Register
Office of the Secretary of the District of Columbia | Office of Documents and Administrative Issuances
A B C (Default)
This search looks for all the keywords i.e. A and B and C.
Example: Land Property Tax
"A B" (Exact Phrase Search)
This search looks for the exact appearance of the word sequence with B immediately following A.
It makes a "minimum search unit" of the phrase and can be used in place of a single keyword in a complex search query.
Example: "Property Tax", "common business applications"
Advanced Keyword Search (Complex query)
This search is for searches with 3 or more "minimum search units". If you are looking for exact match then just type them in with spaces in between. If complex logical operation is desired, you MUST use parentheses to group and prioritize the logical operations. In that scenario, there MUST be a logical operator between every two units.
Example 1: "Horse Race" AND money
Example 2: (Land OR Property) AND (Tax OR Regulation)
You can receive automatic alert email notifications from our eRule system by following these simple steps below:
1. Sign up as a subscriber to our system.
2. Use our Full Text Search function to input the criteria of DCREGS/DCR/Mayor's Order publishing events that you are interested in.
3. At the results page, click on the "Save to My Alert Profile" link located at the top right of the page.
4. Click "Add to My Favorite".
You can make comments easily by following the steps below:
1. Use our different search and browse functions to locate the notice you are interested in.
2. Typically a proposed notice has 30 days for the public commenting period starting from the day it was published in DCR.
3. If the comment period has not yet expired, you will see a section called "Comment".
4. Click Click "Make Comment".
5. Type in the information for your comment.
6. Click "Submit Comment".
Office of Documents and Administrative Issuances
441 4th Street, NW, Suite 520SWashington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 727-5090
Email: [email protected]